Updater comes with several bug fixes.
Artlantis has launched the 3.0.6 updater. This update is free for all Artlantis 3 users and fixes several bugs, so the program will act more stable then before:
- When rendering, the clipping box sometimes generated radiosity artifacts into the cut planes
- 3D trees did not cast self-shadows
- Model x, y, z coordinates did not refer to the absolute origin. Access Ctrl+i under Windows and Cmd+i with Mac: Coordinates/Position
- A saved Postcard of a view that had an accentuated character from the name's view was not recognized in the Catalog or caused Artlantis to crash
- In the Render Later Manager, changing a name in the list of points of view did not update the name in the Render Later list
- Textures with some characters were not recognized